Perlow Urology Practice , PC provides state of the art comprehensive urological treatment services for men and women of all ages. We provide our patients with the latest, most effective procedures available in an atmosphere of caring and compassion.
Many of our patients come to us with conditions that they are self-conscious about and may have difficulty discussing. We assure you that we understand and are here to help.
Many of the treatments we offer are safer and less invasive than traditional surgical procedures. Dr. Perlow is dedicated to treating your problems with compassion and expertise. He will address your condition in an unhurried fashion and discuss all of your treatment options to help you decide what is best for you. Our practice prides itself in taking the time we need to help our patients fully understand their condition and treatment options.
Dr. Perlow provides a library of patient education articles on our website and printed educational materials in our office. Dr. Perlow will also discuss your condition and treatment and use whatever means necessary to help you understand your options.
Steven L. Perlow MD has practiced urology in the Atlanta area for over 18 years. He emphasizes effective medical evaluation and treatment and offers expert surgical skills when medically necessary. Perlow Urology, PC uses the most modern treatment modalities such as laser therapy for kidney stones and prostate disease, injection therapy and other minimally invasive treatments for urinary incontinence.
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Brachytherapy for enlarge prostate
- TUNA (transurethral needle ablation) for enlarged prostate
- PVP (photoselective vaporization of the prostate)
- Bladder tack (TVT, tension free vaginal tape)
- Treatment for urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
- General Urology
- Treatments for male infertility
- Treatments for erectile dysfunction (expertise in all treatment options)
- Treatments for sexual dysfunction
- Kidney stones/Endourology
- Urodynamics and reconstructive urology
- Urologic oncology
- Urology educational materials